Whether by trail, road, or the skies, the Prospector backpack is built to accompany you on all of life’s adventures. The bag is made from waxed canvas, which is a tear, water, stain, and stretch resistant alternative to leather. The material is light, supple in texture, and won’t rub off on clothing as it’s used. In addition, one of waxed canvas’s most attractive features is how it ages in a similar way to full grain leather. With repeated use, your own unique combination of scuffs, lines, and creases will only improve the bag’s appearance. These character markings make up your own personal art piece, and will serve as reminders of past excursions as well as inspiration for new ones. A true travel companion, the Prospector’s rugged design will keep your belongings safe for the long haul.
- Waxed canvas outer
- Liner pattern will vary – please see the photographs that accompany each unique listing
- Interior: Two small pockets and one large pocket (laptop sized) help keep your belongings organized as you travel
- Exterior: Two front pockets allow for easy access to select items
- Antique brass snaps help secure inside pockets
- Milled English Tan Harvest leather handle and secure strap
- Bag features antique brass rivets and strap loops of the highest quality
- Measures 24’’ x 14’’ x 6’’ (unrolled)
- Usable volume of approximately 27.5L
- Each bag is handmade and entirely one of a kind
*Please be mindful that waxed canvas should NOT be washed or ironed. Doing so will compromise the quality of your item and may cause irreversible damage.
* Customers outside of North America: Please contact me to set up a custom invoice, which will include shipping to your specific location.