Showcase your love of nature’s wonders with this sterling silver spruce necklace. Inspired by my time in the Yukon, the spruce is an integral part of the boreal forest which covers almost every inch of the territory. I’ve secured a mixed turquoise stone beneath each spruce, whose varied earthtones are reminiscent of what lies beneath our feet as we explore the forest.
- .925 sterling silver back plate and tree
- Each tree is hand sawed and soldered to the back plate
- Each American mined, mixed turquoise stone is set in a custom bezel
- Measures 1’’ x 0.5’’
- Each necklace is handmade and entirely one of a kind
* To accentuate the details of the pendant and chain, a patina has been applied. Please be mindful that polishing may result in removal of this patina
* Customers outside of North America: Please contact me to set up a custom invoice, which will include shipping to your specific location.