Whether by trail, road, or the skies, the Prospector Duffel is built to accompany you on all of life’s adventures. The bag is made from waxed canvas, which is a tear, water, stain, and stretch resistant alternative to leather. The material is light, supple in texture, and won’t rub off on clothing as it’s used. In addition, one of waxed canvas’s most attractive features is how it ages in a similar way to full grain leather. With repeated use, your own unique combination of scuffs, lines, and creases will only improve the bag’s appearance. These character markings make up your own personal art piece, and will serve as reminders of past excursions as well as inspiration for new ones. A true travel companion, the Prospector’s rugged design will keep your belongings safe for the long haul.
- Waxed canvas outer
- Liner pattern will vary – please see the photographs that accompany each unique listing
- Interior: Two small sewn pockets
- Exterior: One large end pocket (secured with antique brass snap) and one small side pouch
- Milled English Tan Harvest leather shoulder strap (detachable) and handles
- Bag features antique brass rivets, zipper pulls, strap loops, and clasps of the highest quality
- Measures 13.5’’ in diameter and 23’’ in length
- Usable volume of approximately 54L
- Each bag is handmade and entirely one of a kind
*Please be mindful that waxed canvas should NOT be washed or ironed. Doing so will compromise the quality of your item and may cause irreversible damage.
* Customers outside of North America: Please contact me to set up a custom invoice, which will include shipping to your specific location.